Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally Two!


Jane Birthday came and went. I few months ago I told Andrew that I wanted to do something really fun for Jane's Birthday. Last Thursday night I realized it was this week and freaked. I though so much for the fun Birthday party but I did my best to throw something together. The next day we printed off Elmo invatations and I had jane color them since we don't have a colored printer (it's more fun that way anyway right?). I came up with some fun games.



Pin the tissue on Big Birds nose.



Put the trash in Oscar's can

I didn't get video of Hot Elmo maybe because the game only last a few seconds. The two year olds I know don't know how to catch a flying Elmo very well. The older kids of course came late.



Singing Happy Birthday

Followed by Presents



Random Pictures from the Party





Jane has been having way too much fun playing with all her presents today! Thanks to everyone who came. Jane had a great time. Thanks Veronica for the Camera for this post would have be rather boring without it. With that being said thanks Aaron for taking all the pictures and video I was too nuts to have remembered to take any.



She had to have me take a picture with her Barbie

12 comments:

Top Model said...

I love the picture of Jane with the Barbie! The party turned out pretty good...I'm proud of you Sarah!

Kristin said...

Looks like it was great! Also--your hair is so blond Sarah! I know, that's your natural color and all, but I'm so used to it being darker, it kinda through me off guard!

Megan said...

It wasn't until today that I realized it was the 18th (yes I frequently forget what day it is) and thought yesterday Anna turned 18 months...that means Jane turned 2! I am sad that I forgot and did not get to call her...she would have been much more fun to call this year than when I remembered last year ;)

I think you did an awesome job for throwing that party together last minute. At this rate, i will be throwing an Elmo themed party for Anna's 2nd birthday as well.

Jane is seriously adorable. I love the birthday song video. It made me miss you guys!

Jessi said...

Happy Birthday Jane! Sarah, I am super impressed at w/ you last mintute party planning skills:) You are my hero:) I am such a procrastinator that I know my future children are going to be affected. I only hope I can be as successful as you!

Jessi said...

Wow, and this is why we proof read our comments before posting them. To translate: I meant to say "super impressed w/ your party planning skills." Hope I gave you a good giggle.

Christy said...

I have some cute pics too - let me know how you want me to get them to you!

The party was fun and Jane was cute as a bug as always!

Birches said...

Those are some hot princess clothes. I can't wait until Carmen and her fight over them

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jane! I have not been very good about my blog, but when I update it, I will let you know. I love looking at what your family is doing from time to time. Gaby loves to see photos and constantly asks about Jane and Reynolds. Gaby went to an allergist yesterday and we found out that she is allergic to cats! Oh well, she will just have to stay away from them, humm, the cats or the kid...JK anyways, happy 2nd birthday Jane! We love you from California!

Lynae said...

You look SO PRETTY in those pictures! And your kids are so adorable it's not even funny!!!

The Brush Family said...

she is such a ham. so cute. i guess now that she's two and POTTY TRAINED is it time for a 3rd cottle babe?? just kidding.

motherhill said...

Of course she is darling. She is just a little lue.

Hey I finally updated my blog

Ben said...

Jane is so cute, Happy Birthday to her!