Sunday, June 1, 2008

Trip Over

Man it stinks how vacations go buy so quickly. It seems like you look forward to them for so long and them there over before you know it. We made it home today and are feeling pretty bummed on getting back to the routine of life especially since there are no more trips or visitors to look forward to. We had such a good time and are overwhelming grateful for the Guiness for putting us up for 10 days. They are the most hospital people I have ever met. After we dropped Travis off from picking us up at the airport and Jane realized that she was not going to get to go to her cousins house. She said, "Gabby's house". She threw a fit when we told her it was time to go home. We will miss the Guiness and hope they come out to Denver soon. I will little Gabby who is five and cares more about fashion then I do which I know isn't saying a whole lot.

I like to call her Mrs Gaberial Solice in this picture
Bye Guiness and thanks again for EVERYTHING
(WHY DIDN'T I GET A PICTURE WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY?)

A total highlight of the trip was when I got to hang out with j-dog, Suzette, or Sister Johnson which ever you prefer. J-dog was one of my mission companions which we were so reverent while we served together and made some names for each other. Mine of course was Hill dog and then there was t-bone but she lives in Austriala. To my knowledge we were the only ones cool enough to get a special name. We had a great time catching up.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

You can come visit us next . . . who can resist Rexburg! LOL!

Megan said...

One day we will come visit you, but they are getting a Corner Baker is Utah now so now I have no ither motivation...kidding. Ross has been looking at Bronco's tickets again...we'll see if it actually happens. Glad you guys have fun. Welcome back to reality :)

Pam-Joseph Cottle said...

I loved the pics and videos of your vacation. We miss the kids and of course you and Andrew. Why don't you come out to Utah for a long weekend! I know there's no beach, but we'd let you sleep in while we played with the kids. Thank about it. Love Mom

Ben said...

You really need to proof read your postings, but the content is good.

Anonymous said...

You are welcome! Gaby talks about Jane and Reynolds everyday...