Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beach Day!

We spent a great day at the Beach. Andrew surfed with Christian while I tended the kids and tried to read Twilight which I'm done and addicted. Andrew then built something out of sand with Jane. Every time I got my nose out of my book and looked at him he was swarmed with all these kids. I missed getting pictures of his creation and him on the surf bored. I guess I was a little occupied opps.



After we spent the morning at the beach we met up with Carmen and Greg for lunch at some Hawaiian food place. It was pretty good but I really wish I would have went with the terryika beef instead of the chicken. The kids were so beat. I could tell Jane was really tired because as she was eating her eyes kept rolling to the back of her head. Then I look down and saw this.

I woke her up but she just kept face planting into the table. It was too funny so I decided to bust of the video. You can't hear this part but Jane was looking at Andrew half asleep saying, "hold you, hold you...."


Renny was zonked too!
Greg and Christian
Of course a day at the beach wouldn't be complete without somebody getting totally fried. Poor Andrew got a second degree burn and spent the rest of the vacation in a lot of pain.
I tried to capture the blisters but I don't think you can really see unless you have the gift of the special eye. I'm still the one to blame that I didn't remind him to put sunscreen on.

5 comments:

Christy said...

That is the funniest think I've seen in a long time. Poor baby! Shame on you for wearing your kids totally out. LOL - Wait - that's the objective! GOOD JOB on wearing your kids totally out.

Sorry 'bout the burn Andrew... it's totally Sarah's fault. It is in NO way shape or form your fault - even tho its your body. Ahem. ;-)

Kristin said...

Man, what is up with Andrew forgetting to wear sunscreen? Wasn't it he to got totally fried when we went to causey dam too? Man! The Jane thing totally makes me laugh out loud though. I'm sorry, but I would have been laughing my head off!

Megan said...

- Poor Janey's face she was sooo tired! Bradee used to always say 'hold you' too and I thought it was so stinkin' cute.
-Twilight is great. Good to know you are addicted as well. I am super stoked for the next book AND movie. Are you and Edward or Jacob fan though?
- Silly Andrew! Doesn't he know about skin cancer? I can tell him all about it ;) Ross would totally blame ME too, like he does every day when he is late for work because I DIDN'T WAKE HIM UP! Like he is 10 or something.

Unknown said...

Wives are always nagging us all the time, but where are they when it really counts? Always letting us down!

laura said...

why do you keep rubbing it in our facese that you are warm!!1