Sunday, June 8, 2008

The New Ren


OK not really but seriously at the end of our vacation Reynolds seemed so different like he grew into a four month old baby over night. We are having so much fun watching him grow. Here are some videos of some of his new developments. They are long and boring and I really need to remember not to talk while I'm filming, it's so embarrassing but I want to remember his milestones and this is the only journal I keep.




Reynolds on the move. He hates his stomach so much that we noticed when we put him on it for tummy time he starts to scoot.




Reynolds learning how to sit up. He still has a ways to go but he will sit independently for a minute or so.



This may appear like we let our children abuse each other but hey it was cute. Reynolds loves Janes attention and will be thrilled about it whatever the cost may be.

Here they are again watching TV together while mommy made lunch

4 comments:

pamc said...

Sarah, love the new posts. Thanks for the videos, I only wish we could enjoy this time in person. Love Pam

Kristin said...

That last pict of Jane and Ren is adorable. I love it!

Christy said...

Love it! That is adorable!

Megan said...

Only your child would start to crawl at 4 months.

I love when babies are learning to sit and they slowly fall more forward. I kept waiting for him to spit up or something ;)

I ditto everyone else's comment about the last pic- adorable. But the video was the best. Their giggles are so cute. I freakin wish I could just come over and hang out with you guys! It's super lame that you ever moved.