Sunday, June 8, 2008

Get Out the Grill

I love summertime when the living is easy. On Friday it was a beautiful day so Jane and I filled up the pool and laid out for a bit.

We called Alex and Cynitha over to join us for a BBQ.

Jane and Alex has a blast swimming in the pool. I guess it would be more accurate to say had a blast poring sand in the pool and water into the sand box.

They were both so dirty I had to take them out side and hose them off.

This picture probably does a little more justice with how dirty Jane got. She had all sorts of sand clumped to her head.
It was a great time. I love hanging out with family. Thanks Alex Cottle family for coming over. We will try to get the rest of the family over soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

That little boy looks like you shrunk Andrew. He looks more like his uncle than I do my siblings...although that doesn't say a whole lot.

We just got my parents old grill. Booya! Do you love that we still mooch off my parents?

I have always liked to bake/cook. But now I am wanting to do more of it...to achieve my goal of becoming a domestic diva ;) However, I have to make a goal of not eating everything I make or I am going to balloon! When we eventually make it out to Denver I will make that cake for you and Andrew. You would both love it!

Cynthia said...

Nice post Sarah! Always keeping us updated. Those Cottle people you had over are very good looking!!! hahaha.