Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Andrew



I tried to post this on Andrew's birthday but when you are borrowing somebody's else's camera you kind of have to work on their schedule. Thanks Christy soooooo much even though I just about killed Jane getting this video. This was my first take but I knew she could do better. After several different takes of her saying "no" "my camera" "happy birthday to Reynolds" I decided to preserve her life and just stick with take one (she was doing all of it on purpose just to get her mom fired up).

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Take One melted my heart...I think this means it was a success. Happy Belated Birthday Andrew!

Christy said...

I still think the one where she says "Happy birthday to reynolds - no daddy - happy birthday to reynolds - NO DADDY - "
Is the best! LOL