Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thanks To Viewers Like You

After my toilet training poll closed with a grand total of 15 (I think, it could even be less I don't remember) votes, 12 being to get started and 3 being don't do it (which I know two where from me) I decided last Monday to take the plunged and do it. After Jane woke up from her nap on Monday I put the big girl panties on went for it. I wanted to say thanks to every one who left comments. I pretty much used everyones advice and made my own potty training program. I think Jane had a total of four real accidents only two of them in the house. By Friday we were pretty much done with the reminders to pee all the time and Saturday we ventured out into the community and have done such sense. I think she was defenitly ready! Thanks again for all the encouragement because to be honest there is no way I would have done it without it. I pretty much thought there was no way. Way to go Jane!!! If anybody is interested in Sarah's 31/2 day potty training method let me know and I will share what worked for us.

I thought I would put a random pic of the kids with Renny's cool dude smile. It's the only recent picture I have of them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a smart girl with a smart mom, congrats to the both of you.
Ben

The Brush Family said...

your kids are so stinkin cute. esp reynolds. he's just grown up so much. i miss you guys. we have to get together for more than 2 seconds soon before reyn grows anymore. congrats to you for pottytraining jane. a job well done for sure! she really is advanced, not that there was ever any doubt in my mind.

motherhill said...

Congradulation! I knew she was smart. That is so awsome! I love the picture. Give them both a kiss for me.

Megan said...

I figured you had been potty training and that kept you pretty busy when you hadn't been blogging as frequently. I miss your posts and comments :) I will be asking your advice on the situations one day...hopefully soon if she is as smart as Jane! Your kiddos are so cute.

Jessi said...

I'm glad it went so smoothly for you Sarah. One less bum to change and so many less diapers to buy! Knowing you, you have probably already calculated how much you will be saving and where that $$ will go now that it's not buying diapers:) Hmmm...maybe you could use it to buy more beef:)

Kristin said...

Sarah, you're the bomb. You know it.

Christy said...

Still jealous. :-(