Thursday, May 1, 2008

Crazy Denver Weather

So anybody that lives, has lived, or even vacationed in Denver knows how crazy the weather can be. It seems like this whole spring we have had gorgeous weather 60's 70's for days and then following the hottest day it snow's. Seriously, I don't think I've even seen much rain this whole spring just snow. Today was no exception to the rule. It has been in the 70's all week, yesterday was 78 degrees! The house was so hot that we had to open the windows to sleep and still only slept with a sheet. Andrew woke me up at about 7:45 (usually I wake up a lot early cause it is so bright but it was dark and deary outside so was thinking it was only 6:00) He told me to look out the window. Yea that's right it was snowing and our windows were still wide open from the night heat.

Here is what it did in about 30 min and continued pretty much the whole day

Good thing it will be 70 degrees again on Monday. Nevertheless, I'm so happy it's May, I love May it's my favorite month of the year!

3 comments:

Megan said...

The same thing has been happening here, which is making me super upset and even more so - Anna. She wants to play outside like she did yesterday. I guess at least we didn't sleep with the windows open ;) How were the kiddos? Isn't your bday in May? What day exaclty?

Jessi said...

Yep, Utah weather is nutso too. It will be nice when the weather stabilizes and we can stick to just sun and rain. When I read your comment about how May is your favorite month I thought, "Mine too! I love May. I wonder if Sarah's b-day is this month?" And then I remembered- we share the same b-day! Man, my memory stinks sometimes.

Kristin said...

Dude--It snowed here too yesterday. It's freaking ridiculous! My comment is the same as everyone else--of course May is your favorite month! Your birthday is in May! I think it's crazy that two of my best buds have the same birthday. Totally awesome.