Sunday, May 18, 2008

Huge Blow out

So some may think this is totally gross to blog about but I couldn't help myself. So today we were sitting down for lunch and we had about five minutes before we needed to leave to church. We were discussing how we were going to get everything done so we could make it on time. I looked over at Reynolds and I noticed this.

Yesterday he didn't poop at all so I was a little worried at what might happen when it actually came out. However, I thought I was in the clear when he woke up with some poop and then he pooped again and then again. Yes I changed three poopy diapers before this happened.

So when I finally got to the diaper it was completely full plus all this. To think I actually thought for a moment, "Is Reynolds getting enough food since he skipped a day of pooping."
Poor Ren having to play in his poop while I take photos.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

"OHHHHHHHHHHH"

Wow is all gotta say. That sucks!

laura said...

It looks like from that first pictue it still poring out! And it make s me want to puke!

Top Model said...

I would rather do without the pictures!

Birches said...

Yes, that is gross. But good to document for when he's 16.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Megan said...

I think the pictures are great and they sure made me laugh! Ross always tells Anna she has to stop pooping or that I have to go back to breast feeding cause her poop stinks so bad. But looking at these pictures and remembering all the laundry you go through because of that poop - I will keep things as they are :) Have you looked at your don lately? I don't know how you could ever question whether or not he is getting enough to eat!

AND HAPPY FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY!

Christy said...

Oh my GOSH! That is so horribly gross - and yet I was laughing hysterically! Remind me to tell you the funny story of the projectile poop! Good Times!

Friends are like memories, when you get the chance to make a good one.. you never forget it! Happy Birthday! :-)

motherhill said...

oh what memories

Cynthia said...

Ahhhh. Don't you love it? Something for me to look forward too. He is the cutest. I love him and that pic of jane in heels is adorable.

The Brush Family said...

you're sick but we all knew that already. ha. i miss you already and am having severe sarah withdrawals. have fun in calif. hit that beach for me.