Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Laughter Is The Best Medicine

Yesterday was one of those days where you feel like maybe you could hurt your child if they test you one more time. I thought Jane started her terrible two’s early but boy was I wrong and now I could only guess it will get worse based on my lack of judgment before. I was counting down the minutes to bedtime and then I realized it was bath time. Arghh! I stripped down the kids and put them in and before I knew it they were laughing at each other and it melted my heart (they were probably laughing at giving their mom a run for her money). I kept thinking that they would stop, but then when they just kept going I hollered at Andrew to get the camera. Of course we didn’t catch the really cute stuff (why do they always stop when they know they are being recorded?). Anyway this moment made the day well worth it. I love to watch the kids interact together. Nobody can get Reynolds laughing the way Jane does.



8 comments:

laura said...

I love it! And they are laughing at you! it's some code that i'm still trying to figue out!

Megan said...

Super cute. Is it normal that I have days where I want to pull my hair out every day and I only have one kid? Reynolds looks so much like Jane when she was a baby its nutso. Maybe its just the slightly redish hair?

Christy said...

That was super cute!
So - I think you should have a weekly "what's hot in the coupon world" on your blog!

Waddya think?
LOL

Top Model said...

Very CUTE!!!!

The Smith said...

It's been said before, but it is just the way it is--So Cute! Their little giggles melt my heart:)

Kristin said...

Ohmygosh! That is so awesome! It's the best thing I've seen all day!

Unknown said...

my kids are so cute!

Monique said...

Sweeeeeeet! What angels!

Thanks for sharing your page!

-Another Stalking Neighbor,
Monique