Sunday, May 18, 2008

Reynolds Blessing


Reynolds was finally blessed May 18, 2008. His Grandma Cottle made him the most adorable blessing outfit. I got some pictures professional taken so you can see it better when I get them back. He didn't cry through the whole blessing. I must say I was impressed since I couldn't keep him from fussing through the whole baptism. Andrew gave the blessing with Grandpa Cottle and Hill, Uncle Travis, Tom and Alex, and Aaron Birch being in his circle. Afterwards we headed over to the Woods to eat some yummy food and enjoying being with the family. Here are a few pictures from the day.



4 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun to have your parents out for the blessing. They look great.

laura said...

He is so cute! I just want to pinch his little cheeks!

Top Model said...

Looks like it was a good day.

Megan said...

What a fun day! I am glad he did well during the blessing - I know how stressful that part can be. And it looks so pretty, green, and warm outside - fun!