Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Preview of Things to Come


Andrews mom made this beautiful blessing outfit for Reynolds. She was worried that it wouldn't fit him so I tried it on. I thought he looked to cute not to snap a picture. I only had my cell phone around. Anyway I plan to get some professional pictures taken of him in it so they should be better without non matching socks on. I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be blessing Reynolds on Saturday at the church after Andrew my nephew baptism. If you would like to attend let me know and I will give you details on location and time. Afterwards we will have a gathering involving food so it should be really fun.

2 comments:

Top Model said...

Cute...he does need new socks

Megan said...

I am glad the sock thing WASN'T on purpose ;) That outfit is cute - props to Andrew's mom. I know I have said this before, but I can't believe how much Reynolds looks like Jane. He is so cute - I want to eat his cheeks!