Thursday, May 15, 2008

"Special Time"

Jane loves watching "Signing Time". I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in teaching their children sign language. Anyway the opening song, wait a minute I think I actually have some video of Jane singing along let me find it. Oh here it is...........



If you listen close enough you would pick up that their are many "times" like playing time, singing time, etc. So lately everything has been a "time" in Jane's mind for example on Friday we went out to eat and stopped and got some ice cream on the way home. When we pulled up in the garage Jane proclaimed, "Ice cream time". Sunday was "church time". Anyway you get the picture. Well as you all know if you read my previous post my Mom and Dad are here for a visit. I told Jane I was going to take a shower. She got up on the couch between my mom and dad and said, "special time". It melted my heart. I stuck around to hear and watch this that can't be captured in a story but I want to remember it forever. Jane asked my mom if she could watch an ovie (movie, my mom has watched a few movies with her on her lap top and that's all Jane wants to do). My mom got her computer out and started the movie up. Well my moms computer is extremely slow and it was just showing a white screen. Jane's words, "Oh no. What happened. Working. Dang it (yikes never heard her use that one ). Wait. Be patient. Patient. Oh man this girl kills me it was so stinking cute as she had one of her legs crossed over the other talking to the computer.

Jane after the shower still having her "special time"

4 comments:

Top Model said...

Is dad asleep in this picture?

Sarah said...

no dad is not asleep just watching TV

motherhill said...

She is a budding star. She is so much fun to play with and so quick to learn.

Megan said...

That Jane! She is so stinkin' smart and cute. I miss her! She needs to be teaching Annabelle he wealth of knowledge. I remember haveing those dang 'Baby Signing Time' songs in my head all day after I left your house and now it is going to be in my head again - Thanks! ;)