Monday, April 14, 2008

Terriable Two's?

Jane is about two months away from turning two, but she has been into everything for the past several months. I sure hope that the terrible two's are no worse than the behavior we have been experiencing. She can open anything and dump it such as Reynolds gas drops twice (you would think mom would learn her lesson the first time) and last week she finally figured out how to open a door so now nothing can stop her. Every once in awhile she gets into something and it is pretty cute. The other day I was putting my makeup on (yes I do wear makeup even though you can't tell). I started to put my eye liner on when I heard Jane pull something out of my makeup bag. For you ladies you understand that once you start with eye liner it's best if you keep going with the same line. You also know that this only takes a few seconds. So I decided to finish putting it on and then I would take a look at what Jane had gotten. Well I wasn't expecting my mascara and definitely wasn't expecting that she would have already unscrewed it and tried to put it on. Man she is quick. Lucky the camera was sitting right on my dresser so I could get a picture of this memory.




You can't tell from the picture but she did actually get a little bit of it on her eyelash. I don't know whether to be proud or worried. JK I'm neither.

5 comments:

the coltons said...

it's kind of funny that she managed to get one of those "cleopatra" eyes :) and i can't believe i'm going to say this (because she's obviously way too young for makeup huh!) but her eyes look so pretty! :) of course you know she's just as pretty without it :)

Top Model said...

I love the look....keep it up Jane!!!

Birches said...

I like the mascara. Don't fret too much about the misbehavior. Aaron asked Carmen what she did today when he got home and the first thing she said was "play Jane! Play park!" They love each other.

Megan said...

That picture is cute and I am surprised you wear eye liner. Kidding. My mother-in-law said Ross was the worst terrible two-er she had ever met and babysitters would never come back. Oh the things I get to look forward to in raising his offspring.

laura said...

this is where things start to go down hill! but she did do a better job than you did your first time!