Friday, February 27, 2009

Mr. Potato Head

Thanks to Aunt Cynthia Jane and Reynolds have their own lap top to play games on in their room. One day Jane asked me if she could play her Potato head game on her computer. I was shocked when I realized she knew exactly what to do. Where do these kids learn these things? She would pick up an object with the mouse and then drag it over to where she wanted to put it on the potato head. I know she has nothing on her cousin Alex's computer skills but her Mommy was pretty impressed.
She even put glasses over the eyes.If the object she got wasn't exactly what she wanted she would say, "I need to put this away I don't like it." and then drag it back.
The glare is pretty bad on this one but even though the ears are backwards they have earrings on them! The soccer ball on the foot is enough to kill me.
Renny being patient enough to not screw up his sister's game. At one point he took a hair brush and started to brush her hair. It was so sweet. If I wasn't being distracted talking to a certain someone I would have thought to take video of it.

8 comments:

Cynthia said...

How sweet! Brushing her hair??? Thats way cute. Isnt it weird how they know exactly what to do with electronic and tecnology?

Dunn Family said...

Smart girl! She has such long hair! Reynolds is so cute too! Oh, and yes, Colston is so HUGE! I can't believe it. Gotta love the chubbies!

Megan said...

It is so crazy that kids know how to work electronics now. I bet if my kid saw the phone we had when I was little she wouldn't even know what is was because it doesn't look like a cell phone. Oh how times have changed. LOL. I am impressed with Jane's mad skills...and Reynolds rolls. That last picture has me laughing :) What a cute kiddo!

the coltons said...

it's so crazy how they know how to do things you've never taught them. i love that ren brushed jane's hair - how sweet is that? did andrew tell you we are planning a trip out there? in 2 weeks!

Kristin said...

It's amazing what kids can pick up, eh? BTW, Are those Ikea sheets I see? It's basically my favorite store. :)

The Brush Family said...

how funny. next thing we know Jane will be reprogramming computer things like her daddy. she's pretty advanced, so you never know.

scharee said...

that is impressive...at this rate, she'll be the youngest person on facebook! I sure wish i had known about the computer version before i bought the real thing. maybe i could get a copy?

Christy said...

I LOVE computer games - I'll have to let you check out K's favorite game - and you can get it on amazon for cheap!