Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl 09

For the last three years Andrew and I have decided to have a Super Bowl party. It started in Logan as us being the host because Andrew was probably the only one in our group of friends that cared about football. The rest were just up for a party and to watch the commercials of course. Last year we got the big TV and I had just come home from the hospital with Ren so of course we had to host. This year we kept with the tradition. I actually really like it. For me it's a celebration that football season is OVER and I enjoy all the other aspects of a super bowl party. We had the perfect amount of people over this year for our little house. A big shout out to my nieces who entertain the little kids upstairs for most of the evening.
The spread wasn't so bad. Andrew and I were defenitely sick by the end of the night.
I am kind of mad that I take such lame pictures I could have at least got some fun pictures of people but whatever.
mmmmm chocolate chip cookies.
This is the only way I can get Ren to drink anything to rehydrate him since he is refusing his sippy since we have started to ween. Things aren't going so well with that.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun to me. Better than watching while unpacking like we did this year. How come I don't remember being at this said party in Logan?! LAME.

Unknown said...

I seem to recall that it was Annabelle's blessing day on Super Bowl sunday that year and we went to your little party, and then you all decided to stay and watch the game with your family. Sorry....

Megan said...

Oh yes. That is right. I am glad that you guys remember my daughters blessing day better than I do. LOL. My dang family - always interfering with my fun ;)