Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh Man!

I should have held out for a better video but I will take what I can get with this kid. He has turned into a little punk over night.



However he is killing me with his "oh man". He says it all day long to everything. The other night I put him down for bed and he was crying an unusal cry. when I went in he somehow managed to get his arm stuck some funky way in his crib. I got him out settled him down and put him back down. When I went downstairs I could hear him saying, "oh man oh man oh man oh man" through the monitor. It almost seemed like he was disapointed his little stunt failed.

7 comments:

motherhill said...

So Intellegent!

motherhill said...

I guess it works now. Ah Man!

Lynae said...

That was great!!! He is such a cutie!

Christy said...

That was funny! Ah Man! That makes me miss K at that age!

the coltons said...

how classic :) of course your kids say aw, man! :) i love it

Megan said...

I love it. What a funny kid!

StatueLeft said...

How does the couch taste......