Sunday, February 22, 2009

Buzz me please.

Reynolds got his first full on buzz today. I tried to resist but I think this will be the hair cut this kid will have to live with most of his life. Well at least until his hair get's a little heavier. I was done battling with trying to get his hair to lie flat. It's nice to see him without the Alpha look.

Jane for the last week has wanted to sleep in "Jane's bed" so we have moved reading scriptures and family prayer to her bed. Reynolds will actually sit still since he thinks it's so cool to be sitting on her bed.
So reverent.

What a good Daddy my kids have.

9 comments:

pamc said...

I'm so glad you finally posted again.I look every day or so, its a great way to watch the kids grow and change. Reynolds is such a cute little boy and Jane is so pretty. I miss you all. Mom

Kristin said...

Looks like Jane has an adorable room.

Aside from having green hair, I also love thinking back about all the fun lunch breaks while at AOL. Everytime I eat cream of wheat, I think about your comment about it's texture. Ummmm, yummy! haha!

scharee said...

Reynolds looks pretty dang tough with his buzz!

Megan said...

Love the hair cut - he looks studly! I can't believe how big he has gotten.

the coltons said...

you guys are so good - family scripture time? putting me to shame :) we struggle to have couple scripture time :) keep up the good work!

The Brush Family said...

so sweet. love the buzz cut and the PJ's since i think you originally picked them out for K and now have them back. ha.ha.ha.

Unknown said...

I think you meant "Alfalfa".

Christy said...

LOL - thanks for updating! ;-)
Love the buzz cut! He's so stinking cute!

Heather said...

your little girl is a carbon copy of you Sarah! your kids- so cute.