Monday, February 2, 2009

A Few Steps

Last Tuesday I was vacuuming and when I looked up I noticed that Reynolds was standing in the middle of the floor and then I watched him take a couple steps. Ever since he has taken a couple her and there. Tonight he was going for it a little more.



I have to also write about this so I don't forget. All day long today Reynolds has been saying something that I swear sounds like "awh man" I know Jane and I say this but do we really say it that much? Also today Jane and I were fighting about who's turn it was to get on the computer. Out of nowhere she proclaimed that she needed to check her e-mail. The things that keep me laughing.

11 comments:

Top Model said...

Still with the onw sock.

Top Model said...

Whoops, forgot to check for spelling....Still with the one sock.

Megan said...

Yeah for little Ren! I was thinking about his bday coming up because I am really tempted to buy him some of the clothing from a new line at Gymboree. It is called 'skate park' yeaaaah.

http://www.gymboree.com/shop/dept_category.jsp?productSizeSelected=0&pageClicked=0&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306250837&bmUID=1233682386050

the coltons said...

go renny!!! next time we see you guys, kate and reynolds will be chasing each other all over the place :)

Sarah said...

Megan that is a way cute line. Does your mom still work there and gets a fat discount? Don't buy him anything but I will have to keep my eyes peeled for some clearance.

Kristin said...

Dude, you WROTE "Aw man" like three posts ago.

The Brush Family said...

he is awsome and the one sock rocks. go ren!!

Megan said...

Yeah my mom still works there. She gets 40% off their regular priced items. However, their 'Baby Sale' started yesterday where items from that line are marked down to either $10 or $20 and I have a 20% off coupon so it would make them either $8 or $16, which in some caes is better than my mom's discount. I am ordering stuff after I find out what I am having tomorrow so if you do want anything let me know!

Dunn Family said...

How fun! he is a little cutie! I love his chubbiness. I can't believe how fast they grow up.

The Guiness Family said...

It's a whole new world once they start walking! I love video!

Christy said...

Right on! Now you will really be on your toes!
Read my blog about the funny thing K is saying now.
Man - we are in trouble!