Monday, March 30, 2009

Exhibitionist

Reynolds hates to wear clothes. I don't know if he is always hot or if he would rather hang out in his birthday suit. Following his socks he quickly learned how to take off his pants. If you are far away you might think he is pooping with all his grunting sounds but then when you check you noticed that he just took his pants off. Then somehow he figured out how to take off his pajamas. I have no idea how he does this I just get him in the morning and his pajamas are thrown out of his crib. His newest thing is to take his shirts off. It is actually quite impressive. I had recently found him in is crib like this and wonder how the heck did he did this.


Then while we were sitting at church I saw him grab the sleeve of his shirt and pull it down enough that he could get his arm free and then did it on the other side. I don't even think Jane could take a shirt off like that. Good thing summer is around the corner I will be more than happy to let him run around in his diaper.

5 comments:

the coltons said...

he is such a cute kid. and pretty resourceful! i love his faces in these pics :)

Megan said...

How have I missed so many posts?!

I love that he gets out of his clothes and makes such an effort (the grunting noises) to do so. Anna went through a phase where she did the same thing. Now I don't even know if she can get out of her clothes without my help. LOL.

Cynthia said...

Hahahaha, dont you get it mom??? Im gonna be a streeper!!!

Christy said...

ha ha ha! That is too funny! How smart is he?!

Kristin said...

Wow! That is so funny! Is he taking after one or both of his parents, perhaps? :)