Thursday, May 7, 2009

Has It Been that Long

I kept thinking I needed to update the blog but didn't realize it has been this long since the last post. I feel like time is cruising by. I love the month of May but it just goes by too fast with all fun spring activities. I feel like we have to get out as much as we can before it gets too hot. These shots were taken a few weeks ago. We had another big storm. It's not too often that you see kids wearing shorts and their snow boots to play in the snow.
I should have got the picture with the kids standing in front of the huge snow pile on the grass but I wasn't thinking. Here is Jane eating snow.


The kids just love playing in the backyard. I told Andrew their is no reason why our yard should look great this year if we are weeding while the kids are playing.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Ren gets bigger with every post and can you believe you will have a 3 year old next month?! Insane - maybe the terrible 2's will magically disappear with it and it will bring you more dish washing ;) That is what I am hoping for come December. LOL. Having a back yard is definitely one of the best things about owning a home - good luck with the weeding. I let Ross do all of that ;)

the coltons said...

i can't believe how cute jane is - how did she come from you and andrew??? JUST KIDDING! she looks just like you, sarah, it's crazy. i am pretty much in love with her in that middle picture.

and ren is always a handsome little guy :)

The Brush Family said...

i'm confused are these pics from today? your kids are wearign the same outfits they had on today but there is no snow? i'm easily confused. jane looks so cute, esp at park today. you have to teach me how to fix little girl hair. esp with the adorable bows. renny is growing up way too fast. i'm ready for a third cottle baby.

Kristin said...

Welcome to Denver. I heard that if you don't like the weather there, to wait fifteen minutes--it's guaranteed to change. :)

The Ferguson Family said...

I just love Colorado weather.  You never know what is going to happen.

Christy said...

Ha - Like I always say "only in Colorado can you...." (insert weather of the minute here...)