Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to Me!


I have the greatest husband who did his job on Mother's Day. I must say every year I tell him what I want for breakfast and he never quite gets it right but this year he nailed it. I know some of you women are lucky with Husband that enjoy or even know how to cook. I love my husband dearly but since he is of the opinion the food is just fuel he has a hard time thinking about more than just the main course. Anyway he did an awesome job by providing me with OJ and hash browns (my fav). I love you babe! Thanks for making my day so great and thanks for dinner too! I hope the rest of you fellow mothers or mothers to be had a great day!

7 comments:

the coltons said...

wow - way to go, andrew! we don't get up early enough for breakfast :) happy mother's day, sarah!

Jessi said...

It's been so long since I visited. Your kids are so big! I love the video of Jane doing the dishes, what a precious daughter you have. I also love that you guys are camping with the kids! You're giving a big smack down to all those parents out there who say you can't do it. You CAN do it, you just have to be cool with the puke and burns:) That is why you guys are awesome parents. We aspire to be like you some day for sure.

Megan said...

Eggs, other than scrambled, are just not appealing to me...but hash browns are my fave as well. Way to go Andrew! I don't know if Ross has ever made me breakfast before....other than breakfast for dinner - I don't know if that counts.

Lynae said...

I'm impressed, Andrew! Glad you had a such a great Mother's Day, Sarah!

Cynthia said...

What a good hubby! Good Job Andrew!

Unknown said...

I am pretty awesome, aren't I?

Christy said...

Go Andrew! Sorry, I'm just reading this now! Anytime the husband's cook is a good day in my book! :-) And, hashbrowns are way WAY up there in my book too!