Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cooking in the Kitchen

I was trying to make breakfast dinner for the family which means trying to get the bacon, eggs, and hash browns to all get done at the same time. Needless to say I was a little preoccupied. I kid you not when I turned around I was surprised to see the mess that Jane and Reynolds had managed to make. If you notice the grocery bag is full with grocery's from the pantry. Jane will hide them in her secret cupboard (the empty one cause it's too little to do anything with). I guess it kept them out of my hair. I love that they are getting better and better each day at playing with each other.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Whatever works, right?

the coltons said...

that last picture of jane is adorable. what a smile!

Kristin said...

Kids--gotta love em, right?