Friday, October 24, 2008

One legged Crawl

Reynolds has been a little behind in learning how to crawl. I have considered it a blessing where his Daddy has been a little disappointed. It has been fun to watch him figure it out. I really wish I would have gotten video of all his different crawls but I did get is one legged crawl. The best was when he used his head for his hands and his butt was in the air. It looked like it was trying for a somersault. Another good one was when he would leap from his legs. Good job Reynolds its about time.




Better view of the one leg


5 comments:

the coltons said...

sarah, this is SOOO cute!!! i can't wait to see him again :) and you guys too, of course :)

Megan said...

That is pretty awesome - Go Reynolds! But Janes commentary is the icing on top. You have such cute kiddos!

Colorado Firefighter said...

he's not behind at all. he's totally perfect and i think his crawl is adorable.

Christy said...

Man - he sure is a pumpkin! I just adore your babes!

Jessi said...

Way to go Reynolds! I love it:) Also, I like that you're getting crazy with the colors. Walls really weren't meant to be dull. Looks great!