Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Reynolds 7 Months Shots.

I've tried to be better this go around with the baby book. It has a page for a picture for every month. I decided I would play photo shoot with Reynolds to capture his darling personality.



Reynolds has eight teeth. About three weeks ago we had some rough nights as a couple were coming threw at the same time. We are certainly enjoying all of his chompers especially when I can see his teeth imprinted on my nipple. Ouch! There is nothing cool about getting teeth early.



Why buy toys when your kids are just as excited playing with the wrap from diapers. Of course he wasn't being nearly as cute when I broke out the camera. Man I just viewed the video and realized you can't even see it. That stinks. You can just imagine Reynolds playing with the plastic wrap that covers diapers and laughing at it.

9 comments:

Christy said...

Man he is so cute! Even the video you can't see is cute!

Top Model said...

He has such a cute laugh! i love his clothes...they look like a Cody special!

the coltons said...

that first picture is def my favorite. he looks SOOO cute!

Harada's said...

Such a cute little guy you have! He looks a lot like you I think. I cant believe he has eight teeth already!!I cut my kids off from the boob when they got teeth, OUCH!! You are one tough momma =)

Megan said...

It doesn't even matter if you can see that video just hearing that laugh is enough! He is so flippin cute. And even though your boobs hate that your kids get teeth early I am still somewhat jealous because I think that is why it took Anna so long to eat table food. She couldn't gum everything and she just tried to swallow everything whole...not a good idea :)

Dunn Family said...

I can't believe how chunky he is! It is crazy. He is so cute!

laura said...

Are you feeding that kid Butter?

Lynae said...

I love those cheeks! And that video made my day :) That has got to be the cutest laugh ever!

The Brush Family said...

boy he is a cutie!!!