Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm liberated


After much searching I finally found her. With the help of Andrew's parents we bought a Dodge Grand Caravan on Monday night. We have been holding off on buying a vehicle because Andrew's parents had asked us if we wanted their minivan when they left on a mission. They decided to give the van to another sibling and help us get into something newer with less miles. We are so grateful! This van has everything we could possible want or need. I LOVE IT! I thought the only thing I didn't have was heated seats and the stow 'n go. After my sister-in-law came for a tour she pointed out that I do have the heated seats, yea! With my wheeling and dealing skills we got this car for an amazing deal! Let's just hope it's not a lemon. Thank you again Pam and Joe. As silly as it sounds I feel like a new women.




These photos are terrible but you get the point.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sarah!!! I love it...very pretty color. I'm so jealous!

Kristin said...

I'm glad that you're so excited!

Megan said...

Ooh La La! I was so against mini vans until I became an adult/mother and realized that they are chepaer, more roomy and get better gas mileage so I am sure it will only be a matter of time before I join your club. I could join it sooner if someone's parents would help us pay for a car - Sheesh! Luck you! Congrats on the new car!

JD B said...

Way to go Sarah. How does Andrew feel about being a Mini Van Dad? This should make trips to Utah much easier!

the coltons said...

wow. you're stoked.

Harada's said...

Sweet ride =)
The day I got our van was a sad yet very exciting day. I was sad that I was sooo excited about getting a mini van. Does that make sense?
Needless to say I will never go back, I love it!!! =)
Welcome to the club!!

The Brush Family said...

since i got to tour the van in real life i can for sure say it's a total dream van. you could even live in the thing that's how comfy it is with everything you could imagine! there were so many contraptions, jane and i managed to turn on a light we could not get off but andrew came the rescue and soon we were off the hook. im' still waiting for a joy ride! congrats you deserve it.

The Guiness Family said...

Hi Sarah,

we are saving to get a new van as well and maybe soon we will be driving the same car. when we have a more reliable car, we will come visit you guys. I miss you guys!

scharee said...

now i can see why you were so excited about the new car...heated seats and a dvd player. sweet!