Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Dentist Visit

Jane had her first Dentist appointment. They give "happy visits" to little ones to get them used to going to the dentist. If they corporate they will do as much of an examination as the kid will allow.

This is Jane waiting to go back enjoying her cookie from story time.

Showing off her pearly whites covered in chocolate.

While I was filling out paper work Jane decided to play "work"

Getting a ride in the dentist chair.

Shortly after she got scared and was pouting. Needless to say we didn't get any of the exam.

However it was worth all the loot she got hooked up with and gave us something to do after storytime.

7 comments:

Top Model said...

My little Jane is growing up! I love the braids!

Harada's said...

Janes hair looks so cute, good job I didnt know you could do hair =)
I have yet to go to the dentist with my kids, in fear nothing will get done, but I really should get on that before baby #3 comes along. I fear I will never leave the house with 3 kids.
Good job for the attempt though!

Dunn Family said...

Her hair is so cute! It is so long. I just keep cutting Zoey's hair. Poor girl. I am getting her hair cut today in a bob, so it will be awhile before I can do that with her hair. Very cute little Jane.

Birches said...

Hey they told me not to bring Carmen in until she was three. The liars.

The Guiness Family said...

Jane is so cute! we miss her so much! I need to get some Charger girl stuff.

Megan said...

I know I say this in almost every post, but I can't get over how big she is getting! And her hair is long enough for braids? SO cute! I need to see you guys. Anna has been to 2 dentist appointments, what is up with that? I am grateful though because apparently I wasn't brushing her teeth as 'effective' as I should and so he showed me the 'right' way. Needless to say she hated the right way for a good month and would scream bloody murder when she saw a toothbrush in my hand. Things are better now, no worries ;)

Oh and I totally remember the 'tip' and have shared it with others. Everyone woman should know it! LOL

The Brush Family said...

she's so adorable and such a ham. when you left i realized i missed jane tonight. it was just too quiet without her and i'm sad i didn't get to snuggle ren tonight either. guess i'mm just gonna have to come visit soon.