Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Reception

Ok so I'm a little behind on blogging, so behind I thought earlier I was done with the blog. I don't want it to feel like work. Anyway, I did think I would finish up my adventure to Utah and Idaho which seems like it was so long ago. The main reason I made the trek is my best friend from high school got married. Of course I didn't pull out the camera until the reception missing three days of jammed packed fun and LOTS of good food. I wanted to thank my sister Deborah for helping me throw the bridal shower and making meaningful gifts and cards. My sister is so talented. Also thank you for letting me crash you pad for probably a bit too long. Glad we are still talking!

(Buck and Deborah)
Thanks to all my family who watched my kids day after day so I could attend all the events and get a much needed pedicure. Thanks kids for being good sports and letting mommy have some mommy time.

My Mom, Dad and the future 40 year old virgin (Jake)

Nina

Pat and his new fiancee

Jen and I

Jen getting Jane food for some reason

Andrew and I

Yes Reynolds, we can go home now

1 comment:

The Brush Family said...

love the b-maid dress. you look hot momma!!