Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4th of July

We made it to Boise just in time for the 4th of July. We woke up in the morning and went with my parents to a pancake breakfast. It was delicous. After shopping and naps we headed over to Laura and Chucks for a BBQ. It was a good time hanging with my family. The kids had a blast with their cousins, eating ice cream, and swimming in the hot tub. We of course missed Andrew very much!





We moved the party over to Deborah and Bucks house for the lighting of fire works. Before it was dark we got our "pop it" on.
The gang watching the fire works!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Sounds and looks like fun.

Hey now - Ross may have taken Anna to those places - but I had to shop for and plan all the food and pack all their stuff for the trips.

And funny that you should bring up my comment about ice cream. That melted tub was my last one. I stopped buying sweets for the house. It is how I lost the rest of my weight with Anna so I am hoping that it works this time too.

Johanna said...

Glad to see you are blogging again. I want to hear what you are up to - or I could just pick up the phone!

The Brush Family said...

looks like a great family summer adventure and i too am glad to see you blogging again. finally!!