Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Uncle Ben and Aunt Holly's

After the race I loaded up the kids and took a road trip to Utah and Idaho. Lucky for me my nephew Spencer needed a ride to utah so he was able to help through things at the kids while we drove. We first stopped in Provo to see my friend Jenny. For some reason I did not pull out the camera but we had a blast hanging out with her for a couple of days. Next stop was to spend a few dayswith Ben and Holly but first we made a side trip to see Megan and her new baby Evan and her old baby Anna. He was adorable and still forgot to pull my camera out. We were excited to get to Ben adn Holly's to see their new place and meet his daughter Audrey.

She was a doll and the kids had a blast playing together. At the end of each day the grown ups were worn out and ready for them to go to bed.

Jane found the drum set and we couldn't keep her away.

She could probably watch Ben play guitar all day!


Reynolds was quite the groupie as well. He would stand there and do the head bop.

Thank's Ben and Holly for letting us crash your pad. We hope it wont be too long before we see you again.

4 comments:

Chellie said...

Jane is SOOO CUTE! She's quite the little musician! You should capitalize on that; start making CDs now!!!

Top Model said...

love it!

the coltons said...

why is your blog not updating? it says you haven't updated in a week and i just thought i'd check in case ... like jane's bday post.

anyway, your kids are cute :) enough said.

sorry i was sick - it would have been fun to get together on my turf :)

Megan said...

I know that I wasn't the best hostess - but I am so glad you stopped by. It was so good to see you. Hopefully it won't be long before we can hang out again.