Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. This year I truly understood the meaning of Christmas of giving rather than receiving. It was a blast to watch the kids open their presents and to see the excitement on their faces. OK maybe just with Jane, Reynolds wasn't really into the opening present thing but Jane had no problem helping him out.

A little bit of this and that

The Grand Finale

It's been almost a week and a half and Jane is still playing with her kitchen so I'd say it was a good investment. Although I am getting a little tired of picnics and tea parties.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Merry Christmas! I am glad you found a kitchen and that Jane is in love with it. Anna would be too but we have no where to put one. Oh well. One day!

Harada's said...

Its so fun watching the kids open presents! Next year will be even more fun when reynolds is into opening gifts =)
We have that exact same kitchen that noah got for christmas 2 years ago. Ours never gets played with anymore, its all about trains cars and super heros these days =)

Christy said...

lol get used to it! I still have to eat hotdogs - and eggs... and spaghetti.

Colorado Firefighter said...

holy presents! looks like the kids were treated nicely by santa this yr.

The Guiness Family said...

My kids also loved the kitchen. I need a picture of Reynolds in his charger socks for my personal use.

the coltons said...

looks like you had a fun morning. i am so jealous that reynolds has a built in playmate! :) you guys make cute kids

The Smith said...

Little girls never forget their childhood kitchen sets, a good investment without a doubt.