Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had the most memorable Christmas Eve with Andrew's family this year.
This is Tom and he is the man! His cooking is so dang good and he treated us to a five course meal. He even had pallet cleansers of fine cheeses and fruit. Thank you so much Tom for all your hard work.While Tom was working his butt off the other men were doing what they do best, nothing!
The woods crafted the meal that the kids would eat first so we didn't even have to worry about them. Something we need to remember for next year.
Here is the family sucking in their guts after our delicious meal.Thank you Johanna and Tom for opening up your house and providing an awesome meal.
After dinner Andrew read the Christmas story from Luke 2.
The little boys were too busy swapping milk to listen to the story. Maybe the will get it next year.


Here are the Cottle grandkids in there Christmas Pj's from Grandma Cottle. She is amazing and makes or buys jammies for all the kids. Thank you Grandma Cottle you are the bomb!


Jane was so happy and look so cute!

Here are a few pictures from the evening




We finished up the night by listening to Travis read Twas the Night Before Christmas. Then we all went home and fell quickly asleep so Santa would come.

9 comments:

The Guiness Family said...

great post Sarah! You are the bomb!Happy New Year!

The Guiness Family said...

I want to see if my ne photo shows up. I really hope to see you guys here or there this year!

the coltons said...

you posted! looks like you guys had a great christmas eve. can't beat tom's cooking :) i can't believe how big your kids get every time i see them or pics of them.

Johanna said...

Thanks for posting - and saying such nice things about Tom. He's the best! We loved having you all over!

Megan said...

Now that is my kind of Christmas! Five course meal. Kids taken care of beforehand so I can shove my face with no worry. Way to go! I love the shot of the men doing nothing. You crack me up!

pamc said...

Wow, I am feeling a little sad that you had such a great time with so much of the family all together. An of course we missed the meal of the year! maybe we should order up that Christmas Eve for us here in Monroe next year! We love all of you and hope this New Year is the best! Love Mom

Christy said...

For some reason I was following your blog, and when I access it now i get a billion pop ups.When I copy and paste it it comes up right... weird huh!?

Looks like Christas Eve was wonderful! I am so happy to see you posted! :-D

Christy said...

ok, i deleted my following... and re-added it, all is well!

Pam-Joseph Cottle said...

Andrew and Sarah. Thanks for such a wonderful blog. The pictures and comments were wonderful. We love and miss you all.

Dad Cottle